Read carefully the following legal notice regarding the website of the XIII Biennial SETRADE Congress (setrade.org), hereinafter SETRADE.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the setrade.org website (hereinafter, the website) owned by SETRADE, with Tax Identification Card and registered office
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
Users are recommended to read this Legal Notice carefully on a regular basis, as the conditions of use of the same, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Proprietor is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of browsers for which the web site has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and to the principles of good faith and lawful use on the part of the user of the same, which generally prohibits any type of action to the detriment of SETRADE and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of SETRADE or third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website or impede its normal use by other users.
It is forbidden to use this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one's own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears in this web site is the current one in the date of its last update. The Proprietor reserves the right to update, modify or remove information from this web site.
6. Intellectual Property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property. These rights belong exclusively to SETRADE, or to its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of cession, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to the legislation in force is protectable by the rules of intellectual property.
All web content and all content available through the products and services of the Proprietor including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Proprietor or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Proprietor. Web Content may not be uploaded or republished to any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrated into databases or compilations.
Any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this site may not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and may not be modified without the prior written consent of the Proprietor.
7. Registered Trademarks
All trademarks, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of SETRADE, or third parties. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property. In particular, no trademarks, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Proprietor may be used.
9. Policy of Cookies
If you want to know our Cookies policy, please read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
Users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to SETRADE's must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but may not reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be forbidden in any case, in accordance with applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that envelop this page or allow the viewing of content through Internet addresses other than the same and, in any case, when viewed together with content outside it so that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deceit in the users regarding the true origin of the service or contents; (II) it implies an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SETRADE or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be made about SETRADE, its employees or its activities from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that SETRADE has given its consent for the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other SETRADE logo on the sender's page is prohibited except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by SETRADE, and provided that, in such cases, a direct link to the SETRADE website is permitted in the manner set forth in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must strictly comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to content itself or third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that SETRADE subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not pertinent to SETRADE's activity, in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender's web page; (iv) are inappropriate or not pertinent to SETRADE's activity, in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender's web page.
In any case, SETRADE reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or unlawful use of the website.
SETRADE shall not be responsible for any possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of electronic or computer systems, due to circumstances beyond the company's control, delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
SETRADE does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may derive from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, SETRADE is not responsible for the contents, products or services that may be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must inform SETRADE, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between SETRADE, and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of SETRADE, with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. SETRADE reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
SETRADE is not aware of the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by their illegality, quality, non-updating, unavailability, error or uselessness, nor for any other damage not directly attributable to it.
SETRADE shall not be responsible for the cookies that third parties may install on the hard disk of the user's computer.
For any communication that would be necessary to effect they will have to send an electronic mail to email@example.com or to send a written communication to SETRADE, Jurisdiction and applicable legislation.
The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any controversy that may arise from access to or use of this web site will be within the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
If you want to know our data protection policy, please read our DATA PROTECTION POLICY carefully.
If you want to know our Cookies policy, please read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
The identifying data of SETRADE are: Tax Identification Card
You can contact us through the following means